Boulder Nordic Sport Shipping Policies
Our website provides detailed shipping rate quotes for all available shipping options, including international shipments. Create an account with your address and you can get shipping quotes as you place items in the shopping cart. You can also get a complete rate quote by beginning the checkout process. Step 3 of checkout will provide you with shipping options and quotes before you enter billing information. You can also visit USPS.com to get a rate quote and shipping time estimate.
International Shipping and Alaska/Hawaii
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Internationally is available. Recipient is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties, taxes and fees for international shipments. BNS cannot ship items as "gifts", so please don't ask. For International shipments, we generally use US Postal Service Priority Mail. We do not ship US International Mail due to unreliability.
Australia Note: US Postal Service has a limit of 42 inches (107cm) for packages to Australia, so poles and skis must be shipped by UPS, Fedex or DHL to Australia.
Packaging & The Environment
BNS is concerned about the environment. We recycle boxes and packing materials to save the earth and reduce your costs. If you would prefer virgin packaging, please note this during checkout.
Order Processing & Shipping Times
We make our best effort to ship orders the same day they are received and do a good job at this. Most orders are shipped within a day of receipt. Service work such as binding mount, pole cutting and stone grinding will increase lead time. Most product is shipped from our Boulder, Colorado headquarters, but occasionally we ship out of our Portland, Maine store. Delivery time maps for UPS ground are below. If you need your order on a specific time schedule, please contact us to ensure that we choose the right method to make it happen.
UPS Ground Shipping Time from Boulder, CO Headquarters
UPS Ground Shipping Time from BNS East Portland, Maine
2017 UPS Christmas Shipping Deadlines (within the U.S.)
- Dec 18 – Deadline for UPS 3 Day Select shipments (delivery on Dec 22).
- Dec 20 – Deadline for UPS 2nd Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec 22).
- Dec 22 – Deadline for UPS Next Day Air shipments. (delivery on Dec 23). Note that these packages must be processed and labeled for Saturday delivery, which is not available in all ZIP codes.
- Dec 24 & 25 – No pickup or delivery service. UPS Express Critical services available.
International customers or for more details click here.
2017 USPS Christmas Shipping Deadlines (within the U.S.)
- Dec 15 – Deadline for Standard Parcel Post (Mail) shipments. Get your Christmas cards off by today.
- Dec 20 – Deadline for First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipments.
- Dec 23 – Deadline for Priority Express Mail shipments.
Track your Holiday packages here.