Return & Warranty Policies
Our goal at BNS is to increase enjoyment of the sport by sharing our knowledge, experience, and passion to help you find the right gear and the perfect fit. Please take advantage of our knowledgeable staff and call or email any questions so that we can help you get it right the first time. We are happy to offer advice and give specifics about products - things that can't be expressed easily on the website.
The Rules for Returns & Exchanges
- Sale Items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable with the exception of sale boots, clothing, and gloves which may be exchanged for alternative item(s) or store credit.
- All returns & exchanges require a return authorization from BNS before the item is returned. Contact us before shipping an item for return/exchange and we will send you a return authorization along with instructions to help make the return easy and fast.
- All full-priced merchandise must be returned within thirty days of purchase.
- Exchanges on sale boots, clothing and gloves must be returned within seven days of when you received the item.
- No returns or exchanges are allowed on all other sale merchandise, special orders or customized items (skis with bindings, cut poles, custom footbeds, etc).
We may be able to do an exchange or store credit at our discretion. Contact us.
- Merchandise must be returned in new, unused condition with all original packaging and tags. Damaged items or packaging may result in rejection of the return or a re-stocking fee.
- BNS does not cover return shipping costs or outbound shipping on exchanges. These charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Our ski satisfaction guarantee applies to hand-selected skis that have been stone ground by us only. We will accept returns on all other skis at our discretion.
Most manufacturers provide a one-year warranty for manufacturer defects. Call us and we will help you get your gear fixed/replaced as fast as possible. Closing a pole in the car door and snapping a ski after hucking a 10-foot kicker do not qualify as manufacturer defects. But call us anyway and we'll try to help you out with a discount on a replacement.
Please call us first to obtain an RA before sending items in for warranty coverage.